International applicants are required to satisfy English language and academic requirements.

Entry requirements vary depending on the program and could also depend on your academic performance, and in some instances, relevant work experience.

You will need to provide evidence of your qualifications from a recognised institution. The Department of Home Affairs also sets requirements for students to obtain a student visa.

Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)

JCU has extensive recognition of prior studies with other institutions. Students may apply for credit transfer for prior learning, which includes formal study undertaken in recognised tertiary institutions in Australia, including universities, colleges, TAFE and other post-secondary education institutions.

Advanced standing may be given into the Bachelor of Business of up to eight subjects for approved diploma studies and up to 16 subjects for approved higher or advanced diploma studies, depending on the diploma completed and the major into which a student wishes to enrol. This can effectively reduce a three-year degree to two years. Credit is also available for studies at recognised universities.

Why not try out the Credit Calculator to check if you are eligible for RPL.