BTS-DUT Top Up Year
Experience a year in beautiful Queensland and “Top Up” your qualification to a Bachelor of Business from an internationally recognised top 2% university. Engage with business and industry by undertaking a Professional Internship as part of your degree program to enhance graduate outcomes and launch your career.
Jumpstart your career by gaining professional experience in Australia.
BU3101: Professional Internship is an innovative subject that enables you to apply theory in the workplace and gain practical skills to enhance graduate employment, equipping you with a competitive edge. Your professional internship will be organised through the university partner Joblinx, at no additional expense. All the work is done for you.
To ensure you gain the most from your international internship our trained career consultants will interview you to ensure the Internship placement is in line with your university studies as well as your career objectives.
Successful completion of BTS or DUT from a recognised French institution. Grade must be 55% and greater or equivalent.
Advanced standing of 15 subjects credit have been given to the following subjects.
- Administrative and Commercial Management (Gestion administrative et commercial)
- Business Management and Administration (Gestion des enterprises et des administrations)
- Marketing Techniques (Techniques de commercialisation)
- International Trade with a Common European Reference System
- Accounting and Management of Organizations
- Management of Commercial Units
- SME Management Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Negotiation and Customer Relationship
- Management en hotellerie restauration
* Other BTS or DUT subjects will be assessed on a case by case basis.
English Entry Requirements
- IELTS: 6.0 (no sub-score below 6.0)
- PEARSON (PTE Academic): 57
- TOEFL ibt: 79 (minimum writing score of 19)
- TOEFL Paper: 550+ (minimum test of written English score 4.0)
- Cambridge:FCE (Grade A, score of +80), CAE (Grade C, score 52+)
- CEFR Level: B2/C1
|Course Duration||Subject Total||Per Subject ($AU)||Total ($AU)|
|3 Trimesters (1 year)||9||$2,755||$24,800|
*Special Price: Tuition fee for top-up year (9 subjects); not including SSAF, OSHC or resources. To qualify for the special price, applicants must attain a minimum average of 55% or equivalent over the two year program (BTS or DUT). Applications must be submitted with supporting documentary evidence (testamur and official transcripts) being in accord with the official MINISTRE DE L’ENSEIGNMENT SUPERIEUR, DE LA RECHERCHE ET DE L’INNOVATION program requirement.
To apply or enquire about this course, contact Aaron.Jarman@JCUB.edu.au