The Resource Centre provides ongoing support for students during their academic journey at James Cook University Brisbane.
Ask Us About:
- Online 24×7 access to ejournals, ebooks, streaming videos, and JCU theses and staff research publications.
- Lending copies of prescribed textbooks and general titles
- Access to MacBook Air laptops
- Libguides (online subject guides) – for advice about the best resources and websites for your specific subject
- Computer, printing, scanning and copying facilities
- Computer network access, including eStudent logins
- Getting help you with your assignments
- Regular Study Skills Workshops including referencing and researching
The Resource Centre is giving away previous editions of textbooks. Students are welcome to collect them at Level 1, The Student Lounge