Every JCU Brisbane student will be issued with a JCU Brisbane student ID card. This card provides proof that you are a JCU Brisbane student.
It is important to keep your JCU Brisbane student ID card on you for:
- Entry to exams
- Printing and photocopying
- Library borrowing
- Public transport concessions (if applicable)
- Discounted rates at some entertainment and dining venues
During Orientation Week (O Week) you will collect your card after you have completed the Essential Academic Skills Workshop. You will need to bring your passport to prove your identity when collecting your ID card.
Please fill out the form below and upload a portrait, passport style photograph:
- Clear, focused image with no marks or ‘red-eye’
- Head, neck and shoulders visible
- Taken against a white or light-coloured background
- Face looking directly at the camera and not tilted in any direction
- .jpg / .jpeg file, maximum file size 4MB
If your student ID card is lost, stolen or damaged you can obtain a replacement card at the cost of $15. The replacement fee is to be paid at Student Services and the card can be collected from the Library on Level 2.