Every JCU Brisbane student will be issued with a JCU Brisbane student ID card. This card provides proof that you are a JCU Brisbane student.
It is important to keep your JCU Brisbane student ID card on you for:
- Entry to exams
- Printing and photocopying
- Library borrowing
- Public transport concessions (if applicable)
- Discounted rates at some entertainment and dining venues
Every JCU Brisbane student will be issued with a unique Security Swipe card. This allows access to the building after hours. The card remains the property of JCU Brisbane and must be returned upon completion or cessation of studies or a $25 replacement fee is payable.
During Orientation Week (O Week) you will collect your card after you have completed all steps of the Registration process. You will need to bring your passport to prove your identity when collecting your ID card. You will be notified by text message when your card is ready for collection from student services.
Please fill out the form below and upload a portrait photograph:
- Clear, focused image with no marks or ‘red-eye’
- Head, neck and shoulders visible
- Taken against a white or light-coloured background
- Face looking directly at the camera and not tilted in any direction
- .jpg / .jpeg file, maximum file size 4MB
If your student ID card or security swipe card is lost, stolen or damaged you can obtain a replacement card. The replacement cost is $15 for a student ID card and $25 for a security swipe card. Please complete the Student Request Form and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can upload a new photograph using the Student ID card portal, or indicate in the body of your email that you would like your existing photograph to be used. You will be notified by text message when your card is ready for collection from Student Services.