Finding the right place to live is one of the most important considerations when settling down in a new country. For alternate accommodation options, please visit the Choose Brisbane website.
BRISBANE’S PREMIUM STUDENT ACCOMMODATION
The Student One residences are located right in the heart of Brisbane’s City Centre, only a short 200m or 3 minute walk away from JCU Brisbane to either residence – Student One Wharf Street or Student One Adelaide Street. Did we mention the great choice of shopping and dining outlets inside and around both residences? From a supermarket to coffee shops and a range of food outlets, we’ve got you covered.
Premium Rooms and Facilities
With room for 687 residents, there is a range of living options to meet a variety of requirements and budgets, from single and twin studios, to single rooms in 5-bedroom apartments; and everyone will have access to the support of our 24-hour customer service.
Our Facilities include:
- fully furnished and air-conditioned rooms
- free unlimited high-speed internet
- communal and breakout spaces for socialising and study
- media and games rooms with large screens for movies and gaming
- gym and free bicycles and purpose-built bicycle storage
- communal kitchen and outdoor BBQ for cooking and entertaining
- 148 vehicle car parks for rent
- being shown around the community
- help with the basics of Australian culture
- taking part in everyday conversation
- learning basics such as buying transport tickets, where the local shops are, how to access banking, internet, mobile phone and personal safety tips
- help with English and ‘Aussie’ words and phrases
- help with the search for appropriate longer term accommodation options if required
- ongoing support from AHN
AHN Homestay is recommended as the best option for all new International Students visiting Australia for the first time.
To book homestay, please click below and you will be redirected to the AHN website.