Credit Card Authorisation Form

Request for Official Student Letter Form
For students who wish to be issued with an official Enrolment/Finance/Completion letter.

Request for Credit / Student Card Replacement Form
For students who wish to apply for credit after commencement/ replace student ID card / make payment for lost swipe access card.

Campus Transfer Application Form

Course Transfer Application – Undergraduate

Course Transfer Application – Postgraduate