- Attend the Internship Information Forum.
- Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship Application”. This email must be sent using your JCU email address.
- You will be emailed an acknowledgment once your application is received.
- Your application will be reviewed and processed.
- Your application will be forwarded to the Dean for approval.
- The applicant will then be advised of the outcome.
- If successful, the student must attend two workshops prior to the commencement of your internship. You will be notified of these through your JCU email.
- Suitable internship placements will be sourced through Joblinx.
- Students enrolled in this subject are unable to leave Brisbane during the placement or the interview period prior to their internship. If you intend to be away you risk having your internship terminated.
Students who are unsuccessful in their application to undertake an internship, can gain professional experience through a work experience opportunity. For further information please contact Joblinx.
These compulsory workshops provide information to support you in your professional internship by ensuring you:
- are equipped with the skills required to be successful through the interview process
- understand Australian workplace culture
- understand the academic requirements