JCU Brisbane Library
The Student Resource Centre provides ongoing support for students during their academic journey at James Cook University Brisbane.
Ask Us About:
- Online 24x7 access to ejournals, ebooks, streaming videos, and JCU theses and staff research publications.
- Lending copies of prescribed text books and general titles
- Access to MacBook Air laptops
- Libguides (online subject guides) – for advice about the best resources and websites for your specific subject
- Computer, printing, scanning and copying facilities
- Computer network access, including eStudent logins and ID Card enquiries
- Getting help you with your assignments
- Regular Study Skills Workshops including Referencing and Researching
Tel: 3001 7813
To ensure you experience quality support, in pursuing your academic goals, we are open for your assistance between 8.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
Library Catalogue (search for textbooks)
Textbook List (current trimester)
Guides and Forms
You can also access academic support from your lecturers.