Print this page
Welcome to James Cook University Brisbane > News & Events > > Concession Public Transport Changes

Concession Public Transport Changes

Please be aware of changes regarding go cards from July 1 2016 onwards. Students must apply online in order to be eligible to use a concession fare go card. Please find the relevant link here to apply

If you do not apply online you will be charged adult public transport fares on your concession go card. You will need the concession go card you are in possession of to be approved. And remember to carry your student ID card on you at all times when using any Translink services.

If you require any more information please head to the Translink tertiary students FAQ page,

Back to News